Seven important points of difference to note with Adventure Kokoda:
- We follow the entire 138 km of the original wartime trail.
- The wartime historical knowledge of our trek leaders is unsurpassed.
- We conduct a formal commemorative Dawn Service at the Isurava War Memorial.
- We are the only trekking company to explore the extensive grassland plateaus of Lake Myola 1 and 2 to visit historic wartime sites including the US Army P40 Kittyhawk fighter plane that crashed on the northern edge of the big lake.
- We provide hearty cooked meals (courtesy of our trek catering crew) - and fly in fresh resupplies to our Bombers Campsite half-way along the trail..
- We provide a roomy mosquito proof tent for each of our individual trekkers.
- We provide more philanthropic support to villagers along the trail than all other trekking companies combined via the Network Kokoda Not-for-Profit company we established.